side bars

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Time of death-11:40

I wanted to make a card that was all stamping and no Cricut to take to Krista's.I get a kick out of it even though it's not a great card!I had no conceived notion of what I was making other than a "person" made from  inanimate objects.As I was stamping, It "SPOKE" to me!!!!!(drama.....wait for it....) I guess I already gave it away with the title,but it reminded me of someone floating,thinking they're going to heaven! The clock{obvious),the single ticket,"return to sender" foot,wings(even more obvious) so I went with that and added "welcome to Paradise","air mail" and "Bon Voyage".The previous 2 stamps ruined the look  of the card for me,but the message gave me a chuckle,so there ya go.Maybe I should have titled this post "Stairway to Heaven".

No comments:

Post a Comment